Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Mission

Before I head home to New Jersey today, I had to go on a mission, a holiday mission.

My mission: CUPCAKES!

My mother would probably disown me if I didn't show up today with Crumbs cupcakes. Over the summer, my mom came into the city to see a show with me. I made the mistake of taking her to Crumbs for a vanilla cupcake. She hasn't been the same since. Every time I visit her, I must come baring cupcakes. And I must only bring Crumbs.

I'm an equal opportunity cupcake eater and I've tried my hardest to turn my mom onto Magnolia, Buttercup and Billy's. She wont have any of it. It's only Crumbs for her.

This time my mom asked for a cake from Crumbs cake for Christmas Eve dessert but I just could not resist the cute Christmas cupcakes.

A holiday assortment.

Yum!

Crumbs also has great coffee. And by great coffee I mean, it's good but they have the best lids! I never spill on myself like I usually do with Starbucks.

Isn't my hat adorable? I'm so proud of it. I never look cute in hats and I found this one yesterday (paid more than I should have) and it just worked.

2 comments:

Kerry Anne said...

loveeeee the hat. and i wanted to see a picture of the cake! mwah

Amy said...

I would insist on Crumbs vanilla cupcakes too, they really are the best.